Friday, June 18, 2021

Checking in from Summer School

I hope that your summer has started out quiet and uneventful.  I'm checking in at the end of the first week of Summer School, and things are going well thanks to Dawn, Jen, our teachers, and our assistants!  With the demolition and construction underway at the Intermediate School, if you're looking for me just stop in to the Primary School office.  They'll be able to find me.  Below are a few pictures of the demolition so you can keep up with the repurposing of the "75 wing".

Choir room

Old 5th grade hallway

Dan's old room

5th grade office hallway

There's a window in my office

New office area

Old office demolition

Mirrored window in the cool down room

Want to know the progress for your room?  Check out this spreadsheet that will be updated throughout the summer.  Thanks for doing this, Mary!

Continue to relax and refresh this summer.  I'll share another email in two weeks.
Jay
Take care of the kids.  Take care of each other.  Take care of yourself.- John Gunnell

No comments:

Post a Comment