Great things I saw this week
- Conferences. You know our kids and their families. And it shows. Lots of smiles and handshakes and fist bumps.
- 7th and 8th graders and their smoothies at lunch time. Sharing the health.
- Two of our Merton grads coming back to help out in Homework Club.
- November weather that keeps the kids enjoying recess.
- Thank you letters from our veterans to students and staff. Here's one that's my favorite.
Friday, November 18th
- I have a pretty free morning but my afternoon is packed with fun. Seriously. I have an observation from 1:08-2:36, a meeting with students from 2:36-3:06, and then I'm covering a class from 3:06-4:00. That means I'm out of my office and in classrooms with staff and students. If you need me for anything, don't hesitate to contact Barb. She knows how to get in touch with me if it's an emergency.
Monday, November 21st
- Coaching 7:30-8:15
- IEP 1:15-2:15
- Observation 2:36-3:06
- IEP 3:15-4:15
- BLT 4:15-5:15
Tuesday, November 22nd
- Staff awards 8:15-8:30 in the Little Theater
- No office day!
Cool idea for book commercials (from edutopia)
@mertonint on Twitter
#mertonint on Twitter
Merton Intermediate School Facebook page
Family smore for 11.18.16
Have a great weekend.
Be the one!
Take care of the kids. Take care of each other. Take care of yourself.