Thursday, October 28, 2021

There are no unimportant days

Welcome to the end of a four day week.  After today, I have only one expectation for you.  Are you ready?
You deserve to put your feet up.  You deserve to put schoolwork away.  You deserve time for your family, friends, and yourself.
If you think that all of those expectations are a waste of time, you're wrong.  We cannot be better tomorrow if we don't take care of ourselves today.  Remember, there are no unimportant days.
Everything that you do for yourself this long weekend will pay dividends as we head into November.  I'll also promise you this.  Unless there is some sort of emergency, you won't get any emails from me unless you email me first.  This upcoming weekend is all about you.

Calendar
Friday, October 29th    No School
Wednesday, November 3rd    Building meeting 7:45AM in the Learning Lounge (bring your data from Thursday's PD discussions)
Thursday, November 4th    Jay attends WSPRA conference
Friday, November 5th    End of 1st quarter/ Jay attends WSPRA conference
Wednesday, November 10th    District meeting 7:45AM
Thursday, November 11th    Conferences 4:30-8:15PM
Friday, November 12th    PTO meeting 9:45AM

Tweets, quotes, and blogs
(from Inspiring Quotes)

(from Inspiring Quotes)

I'm finishing this up at home after our day of professional learning.  I didn't get to see you all today and I apologize for that.  I really enjoyed the time I did get to spend with you as we were either digging deep into the data or learning CPI.  Let me say this again, unless you email me over the weekend, you won't hear from me via email unless it's necessary.  Relax and enjoy the weekend!
Jay
Take care of the kids.  Take care of each other.  Take care of yourself.- John Gunnell

No comments:

Post a Comment