Sunday, October 6, 2013

Empowering Student Voice #SAVMP

I must admit, this is one area that I need to improve upon greatly.  Although I have used the occasional survey to gather information from students, I don't do this nearly enough.  As I think about this, I realize that I need to develop a survey to ask the students how I am doing as their principal.  Some questions come to mind.
  1. What can I do to make your school experience more enjoyable?
  2. What can I do to make your school experience more individualized?
  3. Are there any clubs or activities that you would like to add to our school?
  4. What do you really enjoy about our school?
  5. What would you like to change about our school?
  6. Would you be interested in being a part of a Principal's advisory team?
I'd love your suggestions for any other questions that I should include.  My plan is to put this survey together this week and get some responses.  I'll share my results with you at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment